MegaMAID's Parenting Parables

Life moves fast! Taking time to write (or read) about it sometimes helps keep things in perspective. Below you'll find a few thoughts from Meg, a MAID in Maryland...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

“Mother Addicted to Irish Dance” (MAID) is a title that I first began to earn in the summer of 2003. Watching my daughter express the music of my ancestry through this beautiful art form stirred in me a joy that was … all-consuming! It led to an “addiction” that I continue to feed as a parent, as a writer, as an adult dancer, and as an enthusiastic Craic participant.

April 26, 2007

Portraits of Ireland Video Clip

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On March 10, the Teelin Irish Dance Company had its signature performance "Portraits of Ireland", which was professionally videotaped by Pascal Agency. The DVD of that performance is almost ready, and the agency has sent Teelin a 30 second clip… which is now posted on the website! Click here!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bunny said...

Wow. That is an incredible clip. It brought tears to my eyes, it is so exciting. It looks so professional and there is so much energy in the clip. It really leaves you wanting more! I'm sure the final product will be amazing!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home