MegaMAID's Parenting Parables

Life moves fast! Taking time to write (or read) about it sometimes helps keep things in perspective. Below you'll find a few thoughts from Meg, a MAID in Maryland...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

“Mother Addicted to Irish Dance” (MAID) is a title that I first began to earn in the summer of 2003. Watching my daughter express the music of my ancestry through this beautiful art form stirred in me a joy that was … all-consuming! It led to an “addiction” that I continue to feed as a parent, as a writer, as an adult dancer, and as an enthusiastic Craic participant.

July 29, 2006

Attending Your First Feis

Have you ever struggled to describe a feis to someone who has never been? Is it true that a picture is worth a thousand words?

With the help of two very talented photographers, I recently created a slide show entitled “Attending Your First Feis”. Its purpose is to help prepare families from our dance school for the world of competitive Irish dance. Perhaps a few others will find it useful or enjoyable…

Click here to view “Attending Your First Feis”

Meg, a MAID … and the webmistress for the Teelin School of Irish Dance

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home